Thursday, June 26, 2003

I feel like I'm at the beach right now. I'm eating a Publix sub & drinking a Pepsi. I have on a cute new hat too. :)

I'd been eyeing this hat for about a month now. Its from Banana Republic & its SUPER cute but it was a little pricey too. BUT, for my birthday one of my friends gave me a gift certificate to the mall that almost coevered the entire price of the hat. :) I REALLY like it. :)

I'm also really excited because Megan & mom are coming over today. I can't wait! :) I wish that I could get off earlier to see them. Oh, maybe I could. If I work through lunch I can probably get off an hour early.

Although, I'm still super bummed about maybe not being able to go to camp, something really cool happened to me the other day.

I won tickets to go see "Cats" when it comes to town!!! On the mix station here they have the mix drive at five during the week. That's where people can submit three songs they want to hear at 5:00 & if the station chooses your songs you win a prize. So, Monday night I submitted my three songs & I won!!! I rushed out to my car on Tuesday (I leave at 5:00) & turned on the radio station & they were announcing the winner. I screamed a couple of times when they said my name. I was so excited! I still am I guess. I hope everything works out with that.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...