Thursday, July 03, 2003

I forgot about my good news. Val doesn't care what we do with our hair for the wedding, so that means I can finally get it cut!!! :) It's been three months already, maybe more. I'm going to Orlando this weekend too so hopefully mom can do it then...maybe highlight it too. :)

I still need to find shoes to wear at this wedding. And I have to get my dress altered. But, I can't get it altered until I find shoes. The shoes cost a bundle. $$$ We don't have to get a certain kind but the only way to really find some that are good enough is to fork over the cash.

Oh, after work I'm going to get my tired balanced. After one of my tired blew out a few months ago we had two new front tired put on but the place didn't have time to blanace them before they closed so they told us to come back. Well, first off, who likes waiting for a couple of hours to ahve work done on their car & not only that but who has the time?

So, over the past few days my car has started shaking when I drive. Its not too bad when I'm going slower, in fact I don't even notice it then. But when I start to get in the 50's I can barely start to feel it shake. Then, once I hit 60-65 it feels like I have a built in chair massager. Its really bad. As long as I'm not acclerating its okay but Ray still says its the tires. I'll get it checked out to see what the problem is.

Since I'm driving to Orlando tomrrow I want to have my car fixed by then. I don't think I'll be able to handle a 2 hour drive in a rattling car.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...