Saturday, July 12, 2003

Last night the guys had another computer, I'm sorry "LAN" party, so I had one of my friends come over so we wouldn't be alone while our guys played computer games all night.

I had a craving for sloppy joes so I was making those when she got there. Then Ray called saying we could come over to the guys house too, there was another girl there, & we were invited to eat there (Brazilian steak, yuummmm). I told Ray we might come over & Erin & I decided to make no bake cookies to take with us. After all men love food, so that means they'll love us if we bring homemade cookies. :) Then, Erin's cell phone rings & it was Nathan inviting us over there. We took the hint that that means we're supposed to go over with the guys & we eventually left.

Man, that food is so good. We made sandwiches out of the steak & wow.

And, you have never seen a nerdier thing than a long table of computers with all these guys staring at the screens playing games together. And ignoring us. I had to take a picture of it, they even have papers on the backs of their monitors with their screen name & IP number on it, I guess so they know who's who in the game. Thrilling.

They were going to spend the night there, but Ray got home a little after 6 this morning. They had just finished playing their games. Boys.

Ering & I left around 10 to come back to my place. We were both tired & she was going to come up for just a few minutes. Problem is, when she & I are together we talk constantly. And that's what we did for the next five hours. And some of the stuff we were talking about we started creeping each other out & I wasn't happy about that since I was going to be there alone that night. So we put in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". We both love that movie-its SO funny! She left around 3:15 & I finished some studying & then fel asleep on the sofa with the movie playing.

I'm tired, I have tons of studying to do, I ahve to clean out my car to try to start to sell it next week, & I'm going to get my bridesmaid dress altered at noon.

I'd better go, too much to do, not enough time!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...