Saturday, August 09, 2003

I love rain.

I don't think I could live in a place like Seattle or Alaska where its dark 6 months of the year, but I love every once in awhile the way it ges overcast & the sound of thunder.

Not to mention the coffee that usually goes with it. :)

Well, like I said yesterday the kitchen in pretty much packed up. We got a bunch more boxes last night so I'm about to start packing up more stuff. Its kind of fun & exciting to think about unpacking everything ino its new place. We plan on painting & buying organizing units for this place. I'm tired of living in someplace as if we're going to be leaving soon. Its too unsettling feeling.

So, I'm off to get this place packed up. Oh yeah & Rach we enlisted the help of Conrad (& I think Nathan) & their trucks to help move our sofas & stuff today-lets hope it stops raining by then! :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...