Friday, August 08, 2003

This post is merely to entertain Rachel...poor thing is still in pain from having her wisdom teeth removed on Monday. :(

I really should be packing right now but I thought I would take a break to look for weird/fun/cool things on the Internet to keep you entertained for hours.

1. Brain POP. Sounds kind of gross, huh? Its actually an educational site with goofy cartoon movies on it.

2. Brain Bashers. Braint teasers & puzzles (what's with all of the "brain" sites?).

3. A Gadzillion Things to Think About. Thought provoking questions (& more fun games!)

4. Urban Legend Zeitgeist. Urban legends of course.

5. Roller Coaters. ONline virtual rollercoasters. Not recommended if you don't have DSL or Cable.

6. The Most Embarrassing Moment of my Life! Real life embarrassing stories.

And this is all I have time for now. hope that keeps you busy for awhile! :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...