Saturday, September 27, 2003

I can't believe its been so long since I've posted again.

Right now I'm at my parents...I drove over to surprise them yesterdy but unfortunately Rayhad accidently let it slip to my mom & Megan that I was coming & my dad had kind of been expecting me anyway.

Greg & Melissa just got here with Sam & its time for our family brunch (=coffee).

But right now I'm watching Sam's amazing dance moves to "Play that funky music white boy" & "Spirit in the Sky". Its adorable...& he dances as bad as I do. :)

So anyway, that's the 411. Not much, I need to study for MIS, Marketing Research, write a paper, & I have an MIS exercise & quiz due tonight. :p

Megan & I are going out to see "Pirates of the Caribbean" again with Sara N. tonight. Mom & I are also going out to Ross, TJMax, Michaels & such (I've been saving up my clothing money-I sat on my sungalsses last month & really need new ones now-oops!).

I think a haircut & highlights are on the agenda today too. :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...