Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Well I don't know what's wrong with my blog. If I go to the template & preview the blog than it has the right widths & colors. But if I go directly to my page it shows up differently. It did work at home though, but it shouldn't look that different just because I'm on another PC. Ugh. I don't always like computers. :p

Anyway, not a whole lot is happening. I went to that health food store yesterday & I think its the nicest one I've found in this ar eas so far. Its still no Whole Foods though. They really need to get one in Tampa. I mean, they have one in Orlando why not here too (plus their tagline is "The World's Largest Retailer of Natural and Organic Foods" - if they're that big there should be more of them!).

Anyway, the place I found is Nature's Harvest Market. It was pretty nice & they had the Spirutein mix I was looking for. Its a protein/soy drink mix. I remember mom getting this when I was younger & I didn't like it. But this past weekend she was telling me that she drinks it everyday, mixes it with soy milk & that her hair & nails are stronger (I've never met anyone with nails as weak as mine so I would't mind improvement there!).

Anyway, I bought a couple of sample sizes to see if I could stomach them & I actually liked them! I plan on buying a regualr size tin on my way home from work today. One great thing is that for the first time in, oh, EVER I wasn't hungry before lunch. And then even when I did eat I didn't finish my meal because I was full. I'm figuring it must be the protein in them because it had less than 200 calories.

------

In other news there is no other news which is why I bid you farewell.



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...