Wednesday, October 15, 2003

As I said goodbye to Ray at the door at 8:30 this morning I felt something unbelievable. It was SO cool outside. Really. Very cool. As soon as Ray left I started opneing all of the windows, turned on the fans, & I started simmering cinnamon & cloves on the stove (very Fall smelling).

I also turned on the news only to be even more shocked to find out that it was only 68 degrees outside! I don't even remember the last time the temperature dropped that low during the day. I also can't tell you how nice it was.

I just got back from my lunch break & I went to read at Barnes & Noble. I was only in there a few minutes until I went out to my car, rolled down the windows, & read in there (I brought my own book). That's what's really shocking-it was still cool enouh to sit outside at 12:30. Where did this cool spell come from?

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...