Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm starting to get the cooking bug again. Its about time, I miss yummy recipes. I'm very thankful the nausea has mostly subsided. It really wasn't too horrible to go through. I've honestly never felt worse in my life, especially for such an extended period of time, but it could've been worse. There are still some smells that set me off, some of the things in the grocery store plus opening my refrigerator/freezer. I get a kick out of all of the changes taking place, even the not so fun ones.

The best thing, besides hearing the heartbeat, is that I can feel a very firm uterus protruding in my lower abdomen. I think I first really noticed it last Thursday & I've been captivated ever since. The baby is about 3 inches now so I should be showing soon!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...