Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm about to head out for some coffee & quiet time at Barnes & Noble. Tonight, Ray & I are going to dinner at the home of one of his co-workers. We went out with she & her family to the mall & a sushi place a few weeks ago & had such a nice time.

Thursday I went out to lunch with Charisse & her girls at Olive Garden. That's twice in one week I've been there, after craving it for about three months! Thankfully, the first time I went it was free since the messed up our order. :)

Speaking of cravings, this past week it has been biscuits & sausage gravy. I would never eat that stuff as a kid but then when I worked at camp over the summers I tried it & liked it. Last Friday night I started really wanting it (ask Keith & Megan, they had to hear me talk about it!). So, Saturday morning I went out & bought the stuff to make them. I then proceeded to eat biscuits & sausage gravy for SIX DAYS IN A ROW. How disgusting is that? I thoroughly enjoyed it though.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...