Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Do you ever have one of THOSE days...


you know, the ones where you feel like superwoman?!? :)


There is something about Mondays that I've discovered I find so refreshing. I don't know if it's the promise of a new week but it feels like a clean slate. I think overall I tend to get the most done on Mondays.

Yesterday I made my grocery list, went grocery shopping, cleaned both bathrooms, swept & mopped the kitchen, entry way, & bathroom floors, vaccumed all of the other floors (except our bedroom & the laundry room), did the dishes, did my personal devotions, excercised, read some of a business book, gave Addison a bath, & did her itsy bitsy yoga! Whew!

I'm really not sure where I found the time, it doesn't seem that Addison napped enough for me to be able to do all of that. She was a bit cranky too & at one point this evening when I took her temp she had a slight fever (but just a short time later it was gone). Maybe she's cutting teeth? Coming down with a cold?

I let Addison fall asleep on me last evening & just held her - & cherished the moment since she's getting so big! It makes me a little sad that she's not this tiny baby anymore. Now she sits up on her own, grabs things, & next week she'll probably try her first solids (I'm definitely not looking forward to that fiasco!). How have these past six months gone by so quickly???

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...