Sunday, May 20, 2007

I love my ring sling. Because it's a ring it's incredibly versatile to wear baby different ways (although I favor the hip carry). Mine's also versatile for my clothes because it's plain black.

I still would like a pouch, though. I know it's pretty much unneccessary for me since my ring sling does the same (and actually more) carries than a pouch. But I'd still like one. I'd actually like a mei tai & even a long wrap - they look like fun! I'd probably go with a more funky fabric, too, even though it'd clash with a bunch of outfits. I prefer fun fabrics! Here are some of my favorites:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I don't use the sling as much as I'd like because of my bad back. No matter which position I use it almost always ends up hurting my back in the end, I think just because it's so bad off already. Oh well, a girl can dream!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...