Sunday, May 13, 2007

I've been tagged by both my mom & Allison so here goes...

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. As a kid, when my friends would talk about what they wanted to be when they grew up, I knew I wanted to be a domestic goddess (aka stay-at-home wife & mother). That was, & is, a passion of mine. Just as some crave a high-powered career, I love being domestic. I think I'm pretty good at it too if I do say so myself.

2. I graduated with my two-year college associates degree when I was 17-years-old. I then took a year off & got married & surprisingly decided to go back to school & received my B.S. in marketing. Even though I wanted to stay-at-home I got my degree mostly just to have it & because I knew it would help me garner more respect from others.

3. Incorrect spelling really bothers me. I know I'm not the best with my grammar and spelling on here but usually that's just because I'm typing quickly & it's just my blog. But when you can tell that someone really thinks they're spelling a word correctly but they're not it really bothers me. I don't quite know why & I know it's kind of silly. I think it partly bothers me because I feel that it's a reflection of our school system & I hate that we have such an overall poor education system in this country.

4. Ray is the first, and only, guy I have ever kissed. We kissed for the first time the day before my eighteenth birthday. Exactly eleven months and 1 day later we were married.

5. I love baking & cooking. But, I especially love baking. I love trying new recipes, too. If we could expand our budget in one place I'd love to expand our grocery budget (even over getting a second car, I think!). Groceries are so expensive & I prefer to buy organic & lots of fresh produce for recipes. I feel I could be so much more creative if I had the funds. (Okay, I'd like to expand our clothing budget as well, I LOVE to shop!) I love entertaining & being the hostess but I don't do it nearly as much as I would like!

6. I do enjoy being creative but I don't think I've ever felt that I'm as talented as my Mom or Megan in that area. I know it's more likely just because we have different talents but I'm still impressed by their artistic abilities.

7. I have never had to go to the hospital for any reason other than to visit someone (with the exception of when I was born). The first IV I ever had was when I was in labor & even that was only a little butterfly IV that was removed shortly after it was given.

Okay, I'll tag:

1. Charisse
2. GFF
3. Connie
4. Heidi
5. Shannon
6. Stephanie
7. Hannah

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...