Sunday, May 06, 2007

know it's been awhile since I've posted a "real" update. The last week has been a bit of a fog, I've felt a bit "off" since the car accident last Sunday. I went to the chiropractor on Wednesday & I'm definitely feeling a bit better now.

Unfortunately, Ray came down with a little cold or something last week & now I have it! He very suddenly got a sore throat that only lasted a day & turned into a stuffy nose.

Friday night, a little after 7, I suddenly started to get a sore throat as well. I had it all day yesterday & I had trouble sleeping last night. In the wee hours this morning I was laying in bed thinking that it didn't seem possible for this sore throat to be a one day thing & actually be gone in the morning.

When I woke up this morning my throat was still sore but a little bit ago I realized it's gone! Amazing! It seems to have gone as suddenly as it came. My nose is still stuffy & running but that's not near as bad as a sore throat.

Okay, I know this was pretty short but I'm still not feeling well. I've quarantined myself to the house for the weekend so as not to get anyone else sick. Which means I missed a dinner party last night. :( Oh well, hopefully I can rejoin the world tomorrow.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...