Friday, August 15, 2008

I spent an hour & half sewing this afternoon & have nothing - NOTHING - to show for it but some holes in my fabric. I was trying to get my double-bias tape on a change pad. Not difficult to do, but there are at least three layers of fabric to the change pad, sometimes more, & it proved to thick for the "extra-wide" double-bias tape I purchased. (yes, purchased, I'm not making my own bias tape)

I sewed, ripped it apart, sewed some more, & finally had to take a break. Because I had two of my more challenging piano students on their way for back-to-back lessons.

This all resulted in a few irrational pregnancy related tears.

I have a million things I need/want to get done. Ray's at soccer & Addison's in bed so it's the perfect time but I've been so busy "getting things done" lately that I think I'm going to take a break tonight. I have two novels to get through & I think tonight may be better put to use resting & reading.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...