Monday, March 23, 2009

Ruth turned three last week & had a polka-dot themed birthday party on Saturday. Rachel did such a great job with it, everything looked great & the food was wonderful!

The party favors and treats for the kids AND adults!






Because it was a polka-dot theme I made the girls matching polka-dot dresses. Addison wasn't very happy that I made her model the dress. (I'm sure it didn't help that it was bed time!)



Ruth received this very cool bike for her birthday!




For her gift, I made Ruth this litle A-line dress & matching hair clip - I love this fabric!




Ruth also had not one, but TWO, ice cream cakes from Coldstone!




Me & Rach




Addison got a hold of a bag of skittles & proceeded to sit at the table & eat them. I'm pretty sure a lot of them. I don't know how many she'd shoved into her mouth before I stopped her




Kate slept through about half of the party




It was a very busy and fun time. Addison got home & crashed into bed - amazing, considering how much sugar she had at the party! After she finished her own cake, she started mooching bites from other party guests!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...