Thursday, September 10, 2009

Diagnosis: allergies

Yep, that seems to be what's troubling me & would explain why I didn't pass it on to anyone last week - with Addison's previous cough hers seemed to be allergies as well. You should hear me, I sound worse now than I did last week when I wasn't feeling well. Working on the phone for 16 hours of a 30-hour span probably hasn't helped either.

Because of the working, I really don't have any exciting updates. After finishing my shift this morning I went out to sit in Starbucks to relax for a little while & kept overhearing peoples conversations: "everyone seemed to be sick this past weekend," "all of the kids at school are sick," "my sinuses were awful," and so on. So weird for this early in the year.

Paige was working this morning & upon realizing that making me laugh sent me into a coughing fit proceeded to make me laugh even more! The coughing wasn't fun but it was nice to have something to make me smile.

Even worse than no exciting updates I also don't have any pictures to post!

My sewing machine did go bust yesterday, right in the middle of a project. I was sewing some headbands for some of my girlfriends' kids & all of a sudden my presser foot wouldn't lift up anymore. I'm hoping it's an easy fix that my mom can help me with the next time I see her.

Now that work is over with today I'm going to help Ray with a project he has to finish today & then teach a few piano lessons this afternoon. Even though I know it's probably a pipe dream, I'm hoping to have enough energy left this evening to get some tasks done around the house.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...