Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Saturday was a big day with no plans! It was strange not to have anything we HAD to do. It was kind of nice, too. I posted about it on my facebook in the morning, left to run errands, & came back to a multitude of comments from my family that made me laugh!

Jessica feels strange not having any plans today. What to do???

Mom: I'm just 2 hours away:)

Dad: And you have a nice new van to get you here and parents who will pay for the gas.

Mom: And some little boy clothes we picked up at a garage sale today.

Dad: We'll make you fudge and get you Starbucks coffee.

Dad: And Baldwin Park is having an Art Festival.

Mom: and I have a bottle of limoncello for you!

Sister: Wow. So that's where I learned bribery.


We didn't go to Orlando for the day (it was too late by the time I saw the messages anyway) but I did work on my sewing & Ray worked on his boat (with a little help from Addison!) It was a gorgeous day to be outside!





In the evening we ended up going to Ray's grandmothers where they had a little birthday get together for his mom, ending around the fire outside. I don't even want to know how many marshmallows the girls ate, but we did have fun!



It started getting rather chilly, though, which means I had to choose smoke inhalation or cold. Unfortunately, I chose the smoke & paid dearly as I was still nauseous from it the next morning.

1 comment :

Tricia said...

The dress looks so cute on her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...