Monday, June 21, 2010

No news yet

I called my midwife, Bea, who just got back into town Saturday night & she was already attending a birth at the birth center! So, depending on how timing goes over there & with me I may end up going into the birth center to have the baby. Not my first choice but it'd be okay!

I'm still not having consistent contractions; I'm having contractions, but mostly I'm trying to rest. Ray has been sleeping & I've been dozing off & on, waking up when I do have contractions. They can range anywhere from about 45 seconds to a minute & a half & they were averaging around 5 minutes apart for awhile.

Anyway, it's after 5am & I'm hungry (well, I waver between hungry & nauseous) so I'm making use of some of those meals I made the other day & the muffins I froze a couple of weeks ago!

At this rate I'm thinking we'll call my mother-in-law when the girls wake-up so she can take them. Once night is over if my contractions are still inconsistent I'll probably start doing some things to get them to pick-up. For now, rest!

3 comments :

Kathy C. said...

Thinking of you all morning and saying prayers that all goes smoothly. Please keep us informed; I'm so excited for you all.

Yes, I'm one of the obsessive who've checked every hour for updates! Can't wait to see the next of your precious little ones. They're just beautiful.

Kathy C.

amy said...

The girls and I are excited to meet your baby boy!!

Morgan said...

Yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...