Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I've got my cup of coffee & it's in the 70's outside

We left SO alte yesterday morning, around 11am. To my knowledge this was also the first time we've ever left for a trip during the day, usually we drive at night. This works out quite nice, though, as we can stop during the day to do things. Usually we're in a rush & don't ahve time to stop so driving at night makes sense.

Yesterday we were in a hurry to get to our hotel but we did have time to stop at a couple places for picnic meals.

Our first night time stop was in Asheville, NC - we haven't been here in over four years - I was pregnant with Addison! I do wish we could stay here longer & go to the Biltmore but it's not in the time or monetary budget.

We stayed st a Doubletree last night (one of the Hilton brands) & they offer free warm cookies at check-in. The girls were already compeletly stoked to be at the hotel & totally giddy running around the room & laughing - the cookies only added to the fun!



Breakfast this morning was munchkins - more sugar! I made sure to get a sausage biscuit so there would be some protein.



I have no idea where we're staying tonight, I let Ray take care of all of that, I'm just along for the ride!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...