Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday

I missed my Saturday morning grocery shopping trips while we were out of town the past couple of weekends. Yesterday, despite working until midnight Friday night, I was up at 7am so that I could go get our groceries. I brought Clay with me & left the girls home with Ray.

After getting home Addison made a "rainbow" out of her snack.




Later in the day we took a walk to the park. Kate enjoyed her wagon ride & Clay seemed to wonder why Mom took him to the park in his pajamas.






Ray worked 6-midnight last night so after the kids finally fell asleep I worked on some projects around the house. I adjusted some decorations & started to recover a chair that was a "curbside"" find (i.e. trash). I'm planning to turn it into my sewing chair.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...