Monday, March 07, 2011

Monday, Monday

I have felt extra tired the past week! So tired that I've overslept my alarm the past two days. Anyone who knows me knows how much I cherish my quiet time in the morning, so, I must've been really tired to continue to sleep. My allergies have been killing me, too. My allergies could have something to do with the tiredness. Check out our "state flower" "blooming" on the tree in our backyard. That's a lot of pollen!



I also cut up the star fruit with dinner tonight. It's silly, but, I get excited seeing all of those star shapes, I just think it's so neat to have a fruit naturally shaped like that! Isn't it pretty?



Also, how cute are they? I just love this photo! Not that I'm biased or anything.




This week is starting out busy & staying that way. We had a play date this morning, another tomorrow morning & then on Wednesday Jen & her kids are coming over! They're back in town from PA & I can't wait to see them. Thursday is our normal gymnastics/dance in the morning 7 we maybe possibly have a lunch date on Friday. Saturday is a mother/daughter tea at church & then Ruths' birthday party in the afternoon (for which I'm "catering" the appetizers - I'm very excited about that!).

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...