Friday, April 08, 2011

Fort Myers

We've made Ft. Myers our retreat for this weekend. There wasn't much rhyme or reason behind this choice; in order to use our hotel freebies/discounts we must stay at least 50 miles away from home & the corporate office in Tampa. With this being Spring Break time there were very few locations to choose from.

I'm pleased that this location was open, though. It's a nice property & it's so fun just to get away to a different environment for a couple of days!

The view out our window




Ray was able to get off of work a little early & we picked him up from his downtown office around 3:30 & drove straight here. On our road trips we're usually not checking into our hotel until well past bedtime, so, it was nice to get here before dinner! Speaking of dinner, we brought Little Caesars pizza up to our room and then we all went down to the pool for a night time swim.

Now, Clay is sleeping, Ray is reading & the girls are watching Toy Story 3!

I've got to add that when Addison prayed tonight she finished with "Talk to you later. Bye." Then she commented to us, "Sometimes I lose my words & I don't know what I'm saying." Ray assured her that God still knows what she meant.

2 comments :

Megan said...

That is one of the cutest things Addison has ever said. I love that girl :)

(and I love those other rascals too:)

EUPD said...

If more adults would just come to that realization.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...