Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We made it to Carrollon around 6:30 this evening & went straight to the nursing home to visit my grandmother. We're spending tonight back at her house, the home where my dad grew up. It's rather strange being here without my grandparents. This is the first time in 28 years that I've stayed here without either of them being here & I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little sad.

I am looking forward to going to visit with my brother & his family tomorrow!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment :

EUPD said...

In 56 years, I have never stayed there without either of them being there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...