Thursday, October 06, 2011

10 Years

This December 1 will be ten years since Ray & I were engaged! You all know that we became engaged at the Biltmore Estate, right? It was quite romantic & one of the most wonderful engagement stories I've heard (not that I'm partial or anything!).

Ten years ago Ray & I went for a hike on the grounds at the Biltmore & he found a spot on a hill off the beaten path where we had a view of the bass pond below us & we could see the Biltmore off in the distance to the left. A very romantic setting, made even more romantic by all of the extra effort he put into the proposal.

This is us right after he proposed. Do we look happy or what??




Last week while we were visiting the estate we all went for a hike & found the spot where he had proposed. (Yeah, we haven't aged a bit....)







I seriously can't believe that it's already been ten years!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...