Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday Night

and I'm searching for rooms in Bora Bora. Not for myself. I'm working tonight while Ray took the girls camping up at his dads' property.

It kills me not to get things accomplished around the house while the girls are away. I wish I could be washing the dishes right now. Not because I love washing dishes, but, I'm sitting here in the office & those dishes will still be there in the morning. The bathrooms will still need cleaned. Floors to be mopped. You get the idea.

There are many more important things to do besides chores during the day.

Important things today included making our own playdoh! It was such fun! Addison's was pink & we combined blue & yellow dye to make Kate's playdoh green.

Addison is also learning to play the tin whistle. Honestly, I've had so much learning to play it, too! I've been searching through my piano music to find more songs to play because I've had such fun with it.

Tomorrow we're planning to spend the day at a Fall Festival. Every year I want to go to one but we've always been working before. I'm so glad we finally get to go together! (I'm only working 18 hours a week making reservations now & teaching five piano lessons!)

Tomorrow morning, before Ray & the girls get back, I plan to go on a nice long walk with Clay, probably up to Target to pick up a few groceries. I'm so looking forward to that walk, I haven't made it since the last time I was pregnant (& could get all of the kids into a stroller!).

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...