Monday, February 06, 2012

Planning

Let me just say how glad I am that I'm not blogging everyday. I'm enjoying the reprieve, although, I don't like to have too big of a gap between posts!

Tonight I'm planning for class tomorrow. While watching Marley and Me. Now, I'm not a dog person &, I've gotta say, this movie in no way sells me on the idea of having a dog. In fact, it's kind of getting to me and I'm about ready to turn the movie off. I just keep thinking that if they got rid of the dog they'd get rid of most of the stress in their life! I just don't find these situations entertaining, they're just stressful!

Anyway, my fun planning this week is for our third annual Valentine party this Friday! I don't have time to put too much into it, but, the little bits here & there are a fun creative outlet for me. I work the next three nights in a row leading up to the party so it's a good thing I don't plan to put too much into the party!

Watch for photos at the end of the week!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...