Sunday, June 09, 2013

Mommy shower

Tonight was my "mommy shower" aka girls night out! So much fun! I still think this is the best idea for those who already have the things they need for the baby - every mom can use gifts just to pamper herself. My friends are incredibly generous & know me so well! (I see coffee and shopping in my future!)


We all met at Carrabbas for dinner. I had a coupon for a free appetizer that we all shared & of course I had my favorite, Chicken Bryan, for dinner.



After dinner we went across the street to Mimis for coffee & dessert & lots more fun conversation!


Here I am tonight, 33 weeks pregnant today.


I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! We're still so excited that the Lord has blessed us with another child to train in His ways. It feels like these verses are just for us:

Behold, children are a [a]gift of the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them;
They will not be ashamed
When they speak with their enemies in the gate.

Psalm 127:3-5

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...