Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mom's Night Out

On Thursday our Classical Conversations group had our first mom's night out of the year. We started the year off with a bang at Season's 52! It was planned a little more last minute than when we went last year so we only had a very small number of moms show up - it just made it more intimate!


My friend, AnnMarie, lives just a few miles from me so we met up at Target & then rode together. Events are always so much more fun when you can share the car ride with friends, too! I think month-by-month I'm growing deeper appreciations for these newer friendships in my life & I'm so thankful for them.

The meal was delicious. I had the mushroom trio flat bread & then splurged on two mini desserts!



I tried the bourbon pecan pie & the rocky road. Although I have a great love for chocolate, the pecan pie won the night!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...