Monday, September 07, 2009

I still completely love my new blog design. It actually makes me want to post more because now I actually like the look of my blog! I wish I'd asked Megan to redo this for me a long time ago, I still really love the banner.

I have still kept this as a blogspot site with blogger, but sometimes it would be nice to have my own web hosting for my blog. I suppose it could happen with any company, but sometimes I wonder just how long a site will last or if it will just one day become defunct and I will lose all of these years of journaling and pictures - I'd be devastated if that happened!


Web Hosting Geeks offers web site hosting reviews for anyone searching for a new web host. I love how detailed they break down the reviews of the different web hosting companies. You get the web hosting site, their star-rating, features, pricing and reviews. It really is a one stop shop when it comes to finding the right web hosting company for your site (or blog in my case).

I still don't think that I'm ready to give up a free blog service and pay for web hosting, but if I change my mind this site is definitely worth taking a look at. They even have a section devoted to "green" web hosting companies - those companies which use alternative energy and recycle to go green!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...