Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Another day. Another tired day. I was going to go to bed earlier last night but I ended staying up trying to figure some things out on blogger. I'm still having trouble with it so my page doesn't look that great yet. But I will prevail over the computer!

Right now I'm in the computer lab at school. I have to leave for work in about ten minutes where another 6 hours of filing & answering phones await me. Okay, so I do a little more than that while I'm at work, but before they hired me they'd gone pretty slack on their filing & updating computer file skills so now it rests on me to resolve their dilemma. I don't mind though. It gives me something to do & pays me money to do it so I won't complain. :)

I should be working on my end of the year project for computers but maybe I'll do that during lunch instead. I say that now but come lunch time I won't feel like studying & I'll say that I'll just do it tonight when I get home. I must be strong & get it done with! Hopefully it'll be over with by the time I leave for Kentucy tomorrow (ha!).

Do you have Gap Style?

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...