Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Big exam tonight & I'm definitely nervous about this one. Its in finance. :p I'm even working through lunch so I can leave early to study. I don't feel prepared for it yet but I'm hoping that I will by tonight.

Something Megan & I have noticed is that people aren't commenting nearly as much anymore. On any blogs. What's happened people? No witty comments left in you? So bored by the posts that you don't even finish reading them? Abducted by Wereville monkeys?!?

Yesterday was Ray's first day not having to go into work. He did work, but for once he actually enjoyed it, unlike when he was doing the web developing. I can't say that I blame him. He did work late, although he was at home, but I hope it won't always be that way (working late that is, not the being at home part).

So, that's the excitement in my life. I feel so gross from a weekend of eating SUPER bad but really good food & not exercising in...well, awhile.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...