Monday, June 23, 2003

Big test over. Yes!

Now more studying. My Sunday's through Wednesdays consist of church, studying, work, & school. Then Wednesday night I start to relax a little. I always want to start studying in order to stay ahead so I'm not pressed at the last minute but I recuperate instead & again studying gets put off until right before classes. I feel like such a bad student. Oh well, there are much more important things in life than school.

Right now I'm listening to "Ice Ice Baby". (That's definitely not what I meant by stuff more important than school, lol) That song reminds me of when I was in elementary school.

I love oldies music. The problem with most oldies though is that the songs are so short. Some Beatles songs are longer & of course there's American Pie but that's not really one of those catchy-want-to-listen-to-it-a-lot kind of songs.

Yeah, I don't know what to write. I was going to exercise tonight but I figured I'd get on the computer first...now I don't feel like working out at all. :p

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...