Monday, June 16, 2003

I was talking to the intern (Ashley) here at work today & she was telling me that we're going to be out of the office at the same time next month. I'm going for a week of camp which I'm very excited about but I found out she's only taking off for a couple of days to go to California to a movie premiere. How cool is that?!? Granted its not like it will be a great movie (the sequel to "Tomb Raider") but still, I'd go even if it wasn't a good movie! It turns out her dad has tons of connections & is pretty good friends with the CEO of Paramount so he invited the whole family out to the premiere.

Ashley also told me that she's been an extra in some movies too. When I asked her which ones she said they weren't really big movies but one of them was "Airborn". Now, I was never able to make it through this whole movie, but Megan & Rachel just loved it (actually, I think they just like watching the guy in it). So I thought that was funny.

oops, gotta go!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...