Monday, June 16, 2003

Only two days left of my teenage years. I can't believe its almost my birthday, it just doesn't feel like its time for it yet. I can't believe I'm going to be 20. That's so young but at the same time I can't believe that I'll be 20 now. Ray's going to be happy that his wife isn't a teenager any more. :)

The attorney I went for went to Miami or the Keys this past weekend & she brought each of us back something (she's really sweet, whenever she goes away she brings us something from her trip). I'm assuming because I like to bake she brought me back Key Lime baking extract which I can't wait to try!

This morning I made a stop at Starbucks on my way to work. At first I was just going to make coffee at home this morning but didn't get around to it. Then, I decided to stop at Starbucks (I even toted a jumbo size bottle of Hershey's syrup with me to work) just for a regular coffee. But, I wasn't too thrilled with the coffee of the day & I was thinking "I have birthday money" so I bought a caramel macchiato. Yum! Not iced, just normal. Which doesn't make sense considering how hot it is out. But it was still good.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...