Saturday, June 14, 2003

Right now I'm making an imitation of Mom's imitation iced caramel macchiato...I'm desperate.

It's SO hot out! I think summer just hit all of a sudden this week. As I mentioned earlier it's started raining a bunch & man is it hot! This morning we passed out fliers for VBS next week & even though it was pretty early in the morning I was ready to get back to the AC.

I just got back from the library. I was in the mood to read some "American Girls" books. I haven't read them in years & I loved them when I was little. I was studying this morning & I need a break. I remember mom had us read them when we were little but they were great to read for fun too.

Okay, I need an espresso maker...this "caramel macchiato" thing is not working like its supposed to. It's tasting more like milk with caramel. I think I might start all over & just do my normal coffee. Or, I could break down & go to Starbucks & just BUY a coffee (I got my birthday card from Gram today). Birthday=$$$

Megan should be happy to know that Ray & I finally saw "Matrix: Reloaded" last night. It was good too. I still love the first one though, I've got to watch them both again. And the ending of reloaded is really lame EXCEPT for the redeeming fact that the sequel to that one will be out in a few months. That makes it bearable. Like a really long intermission.

I gotta make my coffee. I love that feeling of sugar & caffeine...it makes me feel so good. I get kind of hyper & talkative & people wonder why I'm so happy. Legal Addictive Stimulants.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...