Thursday, June 12, 2003

I'm so excited...Ray & I are going on a date tonight!!! :) It's been awhile since we've really done anything. And with my birthday next Wednesday we'll be going out then too! I have no idea what we're doing either of those nights but that's okay. We still have tons of gift certificates for restaurants & movies leftover from Christmas, not too mention we set aside a certain amount of date money a week but we've hardly been spending it.

I totally want to go to this some this summer. Outside movies with free popcorn every Thursday night. Wouldn't that be fun?!? Next week they're showing "Grease" but we can't make it to that because of VBS (I'm sorry but VBS isn't the same when you have it at night). The week after that is "Dirty Dancing" & the next week is "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". We've definitely got to go to that one! Too bad the movies aren't starting this week, we could go for our date.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...