Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Well, my birthday is almost over. It wasn't too bad. Even though I spent all morning studying, working & going to school this afternoon it was better than I thought it'd be. Everyone at work was really sweet about my birthday & I got some good gifts too! :) Not to mention my class that's supposed to last 4 hours 15 minutes got out after less than two hours. Another plus. :) That gave me time for a super quick trip to the mall (which was so quick that it didn't do me much good).

Ray took me out to dinner tonight at the Colonade. (His dad will be happy we finally used one of those gift certificates from Christmas!) I had fried shrimp...yum. I LOVE shrimp. After driving around for awhile we ended up going to Barnes & Noble. ray was up for doing anything but I didn't know what to do. I really wanted to do something but I didn't know what so B&N was my default. We made an early night of it & just got home.

So, that was about it. Its so early but I guess I'll read or go to bed or something.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...