Thursday, July 10, 2003

Aaahhhh, being done with my project feels so satisfying.

Problem is I don't do well on 4-4 1/2 hours of sleep. :) I made my coffee this morning to wake me up but it just didn't taste right, so I dumped it. So sad. :(

Our printer decided to stop working yesterday so this morning I had to drive to school early, go to the library & mess with their computers/printers & then turn my project in to the professor. It took much longer than I expected which resulted in me being late to work.

At least they're understanding.

It looks like I just might pass my finance class to. I'll finally admit it: as of right now, I'm failing. I've never done this horribly in a class. NEVER.

I received a 57 on my first exam and a 66 on my second. Now all I have left is the final. Each exam is worth 29% of our grade. The other 13% is made up of homework & quizes, which I found out just a bit earlier that I received a 95% on. Plus, with this extra credit assignment I turned in today, I have the potential to add 12 points to my lowest test grade.

As long as I make at least a 75 on my final I think I'm okay. I just need to study really REALLY hard now.

Whew!

I'll be very glad once this semester is over. Less than a week now. :)

Anyway, with my hard work (& lack of sleep) I felt that I deserved a large dose of caffeine & sugar. :)

So of course I headed to B&N during my lunch hour for my "Venti Brownie Frappuccino" & to finally relax with some reading other than text books. I updated myself on the life & career of Reese Witherspoon featured in this week's "People" magazine & I read another "American Girl" book. That is some great quick & easy reading.

Tonight Ray & I are going to try to go to Hyde Park to watch the movie outside. Tonight they're showing "The Breakfast Club". I have been wanting to go to the movies in the park for over a month now, since before it even started, & they've done this three times & I still haven't made it. I'm determined to go tonight-it should be fun.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...