Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I should blog, but right now I'm trying to get some pics from Val's wedding online. Steve S. at camp burned all (nearly 100) of the pics he took at the wedding onto cd for me. I should get my own pics back from being developed tomorrow. :) So far I have no good pics of me to put up, but oh well.

I'm also working on my scrapbook. Unfortunately this is my wedding scrapbook, its taken me over a year to get this thing done. There's just not enough time. I'm taking advantage of not having to study right now though. :)

So, Ray has been showing some people houses since 11:00 this morning. Its now 6:30. Can you believe it?!? Hopefully this will equal a sale which will equal $$$. We need the income.

Anyway, back to the pictures.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...