Monday, July 28, 2003

Okay, I officially really REALLY don't like electric ovens/stoves. I'm making one of those great Sam's frozen lasagnas & it's only supposed to take around an hour to cook...that means it should be done in a few minutes. Yeah, well, I just checked on it & we still have awhile before we get to eat. :(

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit better. I talked to Rach & the poor thing is sick now too. So is Conrad & Ray's starting to get a sore throat. Uh-oh. Maybe I made Ray sick but Conrad & Rach were at camp too so I won't feel guilty about them. :)

Oh, Friday night at camp is banquet night at camp. Dress up, decorate the dining hall & have dinner served to you & being cleaned up after. Anyway, Conrad & Dave did an amazing job decorating...well coming up with the idea while other people decorated. :) The theme they did was "Clue", like the game. There were six different "rooms"-the dining hall was decorated in different sections-the dining room, the banquet room, the billiard room, the kitchen, the library, & the bathroom. It looked EXTREMELY cool. I took tons of pictures & I can't wait to get them back. They even set up large orange cones in the middle of the room with the outline of a body in the middle & a "body" covered up next to it.


Gotta go.


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...