Saturday, July 19, 2003

You know that nervous/excited feeling you sometimes get? That's what I have right now.

I woke up this morning & just could't get back to sleep. I can't wait for the wedding tonight & then Rach & I are leaving for camp right after. I'm just glad its not my wedding. Hopefully I can enjoy this one a little more.

The rehearsal was actually kind of fun last night & they got dinner from Sonny's. I told Rach that what she has to do for her wedding now (since I had it for my rehearsal too). The Cheesecake Factory was really REALLY good but I felt slightly sick afterwards.

Now, I'm making french fries for my Saturday morning breakfast. I'm tempted to put in "That Thing You Do". Megan & I always used to watch that & eat fries on Saturday mornings a few years ago.

Let's see lots is going on today. I have some pampering stuff to do before ther wedding. I have to do my nails, mask my face, I might soak in the tub, & I still have to shower & do my hair. I'm still not positive what I'm going to do with it but I'm leaning towards leaving it down.

I also have to run to the groccery store today. Ray doesn't know it but I'm making a little basket of goodies for him for while I'm away at camp next week. The man doesn't eat if I'm not here!!!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm not sure but I think I'll get the chance to post while I'm at camp.

If any of you want to (& you know you do, REALLY) you can write to me while I'm at camp:

Jessica
7369 Sunnyside Drive
Leesburg, FL 34748

I really think you all want to write to me while I'm there. Even if its just a postcard. :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...