Friday, July 18, 2003

So...so...tired.

I just finished making chocolate chip cookies. :)

We're finishing up our laundry right now (I feel bad though because Ray's super tired too & asleep on th sofa & I don't want to wake him up!).

Tonight I did go help decorate the church. Seeing how everything is reminds me of my wedding & makes me glad I don't have to go through that again. After awhile you start to only remember the good stuff about your wedding, but this brings back the OTHER memories.

I do have to say "thank-you" to my mom for being as laid back as she was & not controlling things. I think that helped me a lot. :)

Anyway, I guess its time to finish laundry. :p That will be the good thing about moving, our own washer & dryer. :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...