Thursday, July 17, 2003

Tonight we're having pot roast for dinner. yyyuuummmm

So far it looks (& smells) good! As soon as Ray gets home we'll see how it tastes.

Val called right before I got home to say they were going to be at the church a lot later than they'd thought. So, I'm planning on going over there after dinner to help with the decorating. I can't believe the wedding's in two days!!! I'm so excited!

Also, I found out from Conrad last night that Rach & I get to counsel together at camp next week!!! I'm really excited about that too. We always have fun counseling together. :)

Now, the reason for my lack of posting this week was because of my final exams. :p It is SUCH a relief to have them over with, let me tell you. I studied like crazy this week.

I even took off of work all day Tuesday in order to study for one of them. I was really REALLY worried about my finance class, I seriously didn't even know if I would pass.

But, last night my grade was posted & I've never been so happy to have a "C" in a class!!! I was worried I would have to take the comprehensive exam tomorrow. Instead...

Last night I went to chapel & one of my friends from camp (who lives in Georgia) was there with her boyfriend who used to go to the chapel here until he moved to Miami. Anyway, she's here to see him & to work at camp next week & I think he's up here because he's one of the weekly directors at camp next week.

So, I invited her over for lunch tomorrow & it works out perfectly since Dave is meeting with Conrad then to go over camp stuff. And, since Conrad will be busy Rach is coming for lunch too. Now I just need to start getting food ready & clean this place up. What a mess it is. Finals leaves no time for cleaning.

And I hate my place being messy.

Now I'm just waiting for Ray to get home. I was expecting him around 6:30 but he was busy working on something. :( Hopefully he'll be here in a few minutes now.

So, that's it for now. More later.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...