Monday, August 18, 2003

Man, its been awhile since I've updated. With the moving I haven't had access to the internet. :( What in the world verizon is doing that will cause them to take 7-10 days to hook up our internet is beyond me. Just a few days left of waiting though (hopefully).

We also have no tv right now. Not necessarily a bad thing but I do miss watching the news in the morning (I totally missed out on the conclusion of the blackout in the northeast).

I'm almost done with work for today (yea!).

I've accomplished a bunch today too. This morning I went to school & picked up my new parking pass (108 bucks to park someplace I hate going to) & found out which books I need for my classes this semester. AI barely made it to work on time-& I thought living closer to school would mean it wouldn't take me half an hour to get there anymore. Ha!

This afternoon instead of spending an arm & a leg at school I ordered my new school books online at half.com. I highly recommend making use of this site. Basically you would ahve to be an idiot not to. After seeing the prices the university charge you almost feel like you're getting the books for free here.

I also worked on updating my resumeto start sending it out in search of a marketing internship. I do have a lead, it looks like it could be good if they actually have any openings (its gotta be good when the senior product manager tells you to sned him your resume so he can see if there are any openings for you.

So thats it. My day went by nice & fast & its almost time to go back to my ghetto apartment (more on that later).

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...