Thursday, August 14, 2003

We are finally in our apartment. And yesterday when I got home Ray had a surprise for me: our place was 10 times cleaner than it was when I left that morning! It was so great-don't get me wrong its still a mess but we can actually walk through it now without having to jump over stuff.

Some really good exciting news that I forgot to post before: my mom bought me an espresso maker!!! And not just any espresso maker, but a Krups one. Very exciting. Especially with my bad news.

I can’t find my coffee pot. I’m almost positive I left it in the dishwasher at our old apartment because I didn’t want to break it so I was waiting to pack it but then forgot about it altogether. :p I called them though & I talked to the lady that cleaned (as if we didn’t do a good enough job after staying there until 5:30 in the morning!) and she said no one found it in the dishwasher.

So, either I packed it away somewhere & just have no clue where to find it (very possible) or someone over there confiscated it. I’d like to believe the first idea especially since I don’t know why anyone would want to take just a little 4-cup coffee pot that won’t work with most newer coffee makers. Beats me.

All I know is I’m looking on E-bay just in case I can’t find mine. So far I can’t find this particular coffee maker anywhere on the Internet.

Mom, do you still have any extras? :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...