Sunday, August 03, 2003

My new favorite thing: Bronzer

Thank you mom for giving me yours. It didn't look good on her so she let me have it & I LOVE it. It just gives a nice finished looked.

Had a nice nap this afternoon, came home from church, made ravioli for lunch, & then napped. :) I'm still trying to finish my wedding scrapbook. Its only taken me over a year so far. :p

Tonight after chapel some of us young people are starting a Bible Study in 1 Corinthians. It should be good, I'm looking forward to it. I'm still having some trouble fitting in here & being comfortable with everyone but i think this might help. I miss just hanging out with friends & since I'm so busy with school I never have time to hang out with everyone when they get together. I'm not looking forward to going back in three weeks.

Anyway, I should get ready to go & stuff. Laters all.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...