Saturday, August 30, 2003

So tired. Ever since we started our trip I've felt exhausted. :p

Anyway, we made it to Kentucky! It was a nice fast trip too, only about 14 1/2 hours to get here. Since we've been here it feels like we've constantly been eating. Mawmaw makes the best mashed potatoes in the world so I've been enjoying those immensely. And there's the fried chicken, corn, green beans, and desserts. You can't forget the desserts.

So after gaining 5 pounds here we'll be driving down to Tennessee to see Ray's grandfather. I wish we could stay here longer but I'm just glad we were able to make the trip.

Ray & Pawpaw have been working outside & right now I think their in the garage so Pawpaw can show Ray the generator. They've gone into town a couple of times too to look at tools. Thrilling stuff.

Megan should be pretty jealous to know that Ray & I are about to go into town to go to (drum roll please) the antique store!!! Megan & Ray spent a couple of hours in there last time we were here. I like the store but I don't think I want to be there quite that long.

I just talked to Brett & unfortunately he's not feeling well & won't be able to make it over here to visit. I'm disappointed but we should get to see him in October when we go to the Biltmore for a family trip. :)

Anyway, I'm just having a relaxing lazy time up here.

Send money!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...