Monday, October 27, 2003

I had a good weekend, it was very full, especially yesterday.

I had planned on an afternoon at home but after church Ernie & Ruth invited us over for lunch. It was just the four of us & lots of fun. We spent the whole afternoon there & then Ruth & I left early for chapel to help decorate. We had a bridal shower for a couple there who are getting married in a little less than two weeks.

Ruth & I tried to redeem the poor decorating quality that usually goes on there but we didn't have enough time. And we figured it didn't matter anyway since we seem to be the only ones who notice that kind of thing.

Lots more happened of course, but I just don't feel like writing right now. :)

(Oh, I DID tape "Alias" for you, Mom & Megan, I only missed a couple of minutes in the beginning)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...