Sunday, October 12, 2003

Just finished watching "Identity." That had some freaky stuff in it but I liked the concept. The beginning car accident really made my stomach turn though. Ugh. Kind of like in "Meet Joe Black" only worse.

------

Next time you go to Starbucks, make sure they make your drink wrong. That happened to me yesterday & after apologizing, they handed me a certificate for any drink free. YES!

------

Last night, on our way home from "Love is a Decision" Ray & I stopped at a gas station. Some guy got out of his car & he had semi-long hair & a full bushy beard to go with it. He was also wearing a baggy burgundy "shirt" that came down nearly to his knees. He had a gold cord tied around that, black pants, & black shiny boots that came up his calves. It reminded me something along the lines of "Robin Hood" or something medieval like "A Knights Tale."

It was really cool looking, I just wish I knew why he was dressed up like that. Lets hope he was just dressing up & isn't really some freak like in "You've Got Mail." :)

------

Its WAY past my bed time. So, goodnight, sleep tight, & don't let the immoral bugs bite you!!! (That's for Megan & Rach) ;)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...